We would like to welcome Axel Mazella to the F-One International kite foil team. He has quite the record of accomplishments under his belt for a young rising athlete and is currently the best Junior Kitefoil racer in the world. We are very excited to have such an elite team and can’t wait to see what 2016 will bring. Congratulations Axel!
Currently living in:
Toulon in the South of France
Date of birth:
10th December 1997
How long have you been practicing kitesurf and foil for?
I’ve been Kitesurfing since 2010, and foiling since 2013.
What’s your favorite quiver?
Diablo and foil
- 2015 – Kite Race Junior French Champion Kite
- 2015 – Kitefoil Junior French Champion
- 2015 – Kite Speed Crossing French Champion
- 2015 – Winner (junior) of the Kite Foil World Cup
- 2014 – Kite Race Junior French Champion Kite
- 2014 – Kite Race Junior World Champion
- 2014 – Winner of the first edition of the Kite Foil Speed
- 2013 – Kite Race Junior French Champion Kite
What’s a perfect session for you?
A good kite session is between friends or with my brothers, to get better and have fun together. Vary the gear to maximize the potential of the spot. Kiting until sunset.
What’s your favorite spot to kite and why?
My favorite spot is Almanarre, my home spot, ideal for training on my foil, having fun with twin tip or surfing. Any wind direction offers good conditions, flat water, waves, chop or thermal winds.
What is your life philosophy?
Enjoy every moment of life, acquire the resources to succeed, everything is possible!
Facebook Axel Mazella
Instagram Axel Mazella
Discover the complete profile of Axel Mazella at f-onekites.com