- Curved concave deck – allows for both lower center of gravity and increase of control of the board without affecting profiles and thickness of rails for significant control in turns.
- Concave deck allows for thicker pads increasing comfort
- Double v concave bottom allows for tight turns and holds edge in aggressive turns
- Rear back strap for more radical surfing maneuvers
- Quad fins for tight turning radius
- Wider rounded nose and wider tail makes the board more compact
- Sizes: 5’10 and 6’0
- Great for light wind
- Straight rocker provides early planing ability and all round surfing maneuverability
- Wider nose provided fast entry into and exit out of turns
- Available in 3 sizes. 5′.4″, 5′.6″ and 5′.10″
- With straps- great for riders transitioning to a surf board. Strapless – this board is excellent for experienced surf board riders who want to take their performance to the next level.
- Bamboo deck- this board has slightly more volume than the full bamboo range
- Single concave rocker
- Mitu Monterio’s board of choice, adjustments are made according to his feedback
- V bottom, wider nose and slight modification to rocker to gain stability when slashing turns and improve rail to rail
- Available in 6′.2″ and 6′.4″
- The board for serious surfers, yet has versatility making it the perfect board both for your home break and your next kiting expedition.
Check out the full 2013 F-One Surf Range catalog here.