Created exclusively for foil surfing, the F-One Rocket gathers all the shape features that will help getting the most out of the foil.
- Foil exclusive surfboard
- Easy take-off and maximum freedom in flight
- Equipped with Track System & Tuttle box
- The Tuttle box is a fin box standard from the windsurfing industry. With the angled front and back faces the tuttle head is firmly maintained inside the box. Its shallower depth makes it more suited for the smaller boards.
- Rocket Surf equipment included – tail pad, front pad (unglued- can be applied easily if the user wishes to do so), Tuttle box + Twin track system. Tracks are industry standard and can accept all foils with a 4-point plate attachment system.
Once in the air, shorter board length translates directly into more freedom and possibilities.
Yet, enough volume is required to ensure the boards are accessible and facilitate the take-off. The Rocket foil surfboards therefore pack as much volume as decently possible into minimum board length. The result is a range of compact boards dispatched as follow: 4’2 (26.5l.) – 5’0 (35.5l.) – 5’8 (41l.) – 6’4 (52l.)
There is a size for everyone and every level from the pocket size 4’2 intended for experts to foil with maximum freedom, to the 6’4 that boasts volume and width suitable for learning.
Parallel rails and flatter rocker line in the center of the board make up for an easy and early take off. A distinctive kick in the rocker towards the tail helps with release and pumping.
The outline is kept wide on the nose to keep these short boards user friendly.
All boards are fitted with a both a US track system and a tuttle box to accommodate any foil with a tuttle head or a 4-bolt top plate.
They are built with a light and tough bamboo sandwich laminate around a lightweight EPS core, thereby achieving a great resistance to weight ratio. The boards come with a tail pad, while a front pad is included as an accessory which can be fitted on or not depending on personal preferences.
- F-One Foil V2 Collection
- F-One America Flickr Album – Surf Foil Action Pics
- Gravity 1200 3D Link
- Gravity 1400 3D Link
- Shop Online USA