Mitu Wave Camp – Punta San Carlos, Baja California – May 10-17th
In association with Solosports, F-One & Bay Area Kitesurf (North American distributor for F-One), we are proud to announce the first ever Mitu Monteiro Wave Camp in North America. And where else but in Punta San Carlos, the famous right point break in Baja, California. It’s a land where majestic mountain mesas touch the azure waters of the pacific ocean, this unique geography creating a micro climate that generates wind all year long. PSC is great on South and Northwest/West swell, with late October and April/May the best of both world as they are transitional swell months.
Solosports has been running a top notch operation for years and they will provide everything you need for this one of a kind all inclusive adventure. You could focus entirely on taking your wave riding skills to the next level with the best coach possible, Mitu Monteiro. Mitu is one of the best kite surfer in the world, having won numerous world kite awards, been with F-One since he was a teenager, appeared on all F-One movies. Lately, he has been involved in R&D and helped release the 2014 F-One Mitu Pro surfboard range. Coupled with his experience of running a kite school back in his home country of Cabo Verde, this camp is shaping to be a truly unique experience.
- Ideal conditions from intermediate to advanced riders to take your waveriding skills to the next level
- 8 days of instructions by F-One Pro Wave Rider Mitu Monteiro assisted by seasoned F-One Team wave riders
- 2014 F-One Bandit kites, Surfboards (all models and sizes) & Stand Up Paddleboards available at no charge
- Round Trip via private plane from San Diego to Solosports landing strip in Punta San Carlos (PSC)
- All food and beverages (beer, wine, spirits, soda…)
- Private tent fully loaded with pad, pillow and freshly laundered sleeping bag
- No wind, no worries ! F-One SUP and high end Mountain Bikes at your disposal
- Professional videography & photography for daily analysis
Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish & Portuguese
- Totat Cost: $2900 USD
- Space is limited – Contact email@example.com +1-949-289-7779 – Reserve now !